We’re looking for a talented Senior Scrum Master within DPG Media Publishing.
On a daily basis, our content impacts millions of readers, through brands such as Trouw, AD, Volkskrant and Het Parool. Without our team of over 400 IT professionals, this wouldn’t be possible. Within this team, we’re currently looking for a talented Senior Scrum Master to join DPG Media Publishing.
What you’ll be doing
- Coordinate sprints and manage the sprint backlog
- Visualize and facilitate daily stand-ups
- Assist developers in prioritizing tasks
- Facilitate demos, retrospectives and anything else needed to keep the team focused on delivery
- Work continuously to improve and stimulate the self-organizing attitude of your ‘squad’ (multi-functional scrum team), making a difference by creating a positive work environment, being ‘the voice of reason’ when the pressure is on, not being afraid of pointing out problems and seeking solutions when necessary
What we offer
- A competitive, experience-based salary
- A one-year or permanent contract
- 36-hour workweek
- 12% in flexible benefits (of which 8% is holiday allowance)
- A percentage of profit shares
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- 28 paid holiday days
- An excellent pension scheme
- An outstanding relocation package
- Located in Amsterdam, Rotterdam or Antwerp
- Fully paid functional technical training
- The opportunity to work with the latest tech stack
Who you are
- Must have experience as a Scrum Master, excessive knowledge of Agile and Lean, as well as experience with scaling (several dev teams)
- Familiar with working in a group and building dynamics, being a born communicator who makes connections and stimulates conversation (within and between the team, stakeholders and colleague scrum masters), you turn groups into teams
- Excellent talker as well as a listener who turns problems into solutions, always striving for improvement
- Experience with guiding change and shifting the focus to the future
- A result- and plan-driven pragmatic facilitator
- You draw energy from working in an agile, fast-paced and continuously innovating environment – as we’re switching to the AWS cloud – with(in) multi-functional scrum teams (‘squads’)
The extras we offer
Working for DPG Media means working for the biggest contender in the Dutch media landscape; giving you the chance to contribute to ‘the news of tomorrow’. Within our company, there is a lot of space for personal growth. We have our own in-house (technical) coaching program, in which you can take part and you’ll obviously receive an excellent pension scheme and a paycheck suited to your experience. There also are several ways to switch out conditions of employment, such as buying or trading vacation days or purchasing a bike with a tax advantage. When joining our company, you’ll receive a warm welcome. With an extended kickstart program and a buddy, who will guide you and help you get settled. We also have extracurricular activities.
Want to apply directly? Click the ‘apply now’ button or visit dpgmedia.nl/werkenbij. Want to know more about this position? Contact the Syreetha Mijnals via Syreetha.email@example.com or +31-611400174. You could even send us a message on WhatsApp!
Recruitment agencies – No thank you!