On a monthly basis, our content impacts millions of readers, making DPG Media the biggest contender in the Dutch media landscape, with brands such as AD, Volkskrant, Trouw, Parool and Tweakers.
To stay at the top of our game, both online and offline, we’re currently looking for a talented Product Analyst. Together with our developers, designers and product owners, you’ll be working to improve our online presence by analysing data. Changes you implement will lead to the improvement of our customer experience, that is measurable in engagement, new subscriptions and revenue of digital products.
As a Product Analyst, the following will be at the core of your responsibilities:
- Help to prioritize (questions such as: how many customers will see the feature you’ll be working on? What percentage of the revenue will this bring?)
- Measure the impact/success of implemented changes (questions such as: How many extra loyal customers will we see after completing this experiment? Will it increase our revenue?)
- Find the core cause of (known) issues and/or problems (questions such as: Why is this trend declining, what is the cause?)
- Generate valuable new ideas and finding (new) opportunities (questions such as I see page type x is correlating with high churn, can we change it?)
- You possess analytic ownership: you take responsibility of the data insights and convert them into maximum customer impact;
- You ask questions and communicate results concisely and clearly;
- You can place questions and data in the correct (extended) context;
- You are an independent self-starter, prioritizing is your middle name, but you’re also a team player towards the product teams and other analysts;
- Most of your time, you’re in the office, working closely together with the developers, designers and other business owners, where you’re always transparent and honest on methods and/or skills used.
- Must have knowledge and experience in SQL en Python (or possibly another scripting language);
- You have sufficient knowledge of statistics and Google Analytics;
- You have the proven experience of conducting quantitative research and product innovation, experienced in user research, qualitative research, product innovation and machine learning algorithms are a plus
- Experience with tracking / GTM / Snowplow and Looker / Tableau / Google Data Studio are a great extra;
- You have a proven academic skill set, through a degree in Computer Science, Physics, Statistics or Econometrics.
- A competitive, experience-based salary
- A one-year or permanent contract
- 36-hour workweek
- 12% in flexible benefits (of which 8% is holiday allowance)
- A percentage of profit shares
- Reimbursement of travel expenses
- 28 paid holiday days
- An excellent pension scheme
- An outstanding relocation package
- Located in Amsterdam, Rotterdam or Antwerp
- Fully paid functional technical training
- The opportunity to work with the latest tech stack
Want to apply directly? Click the ‘apply now’ button or visit dpgmedia.nl/werkenbij. Want to know more about this position? Contact the Venetia de Wit via Venetia.firstname.lastname@example.org or tel:+31-610163863. You could even send us a message on Whatsapp!